Small business credit cards provide business owners with easy access to a revolving line of credit with a set credit limit in order to make purchases and withdraw cash. Like a consumer credit card, a small business credit card carries an interest charge if the balance is not repaid in full each billing cycle.
- Up to $150,000
- 10% bank end performance fee paid to us after lines are received
- 0% interest for the first 9-15 months. Average interest around 15% afterwards
- No prepayment penalty
- Cash liquidation assistance available
- One or more revolving lines
- Minimum of 3 Open, Seasoned (at least 12 months), and
- Primary Revolving Lines.
- Minimum 680 Credit Score
- No More than 4 Inquiries per Bureau (we can work with more
- depending on other factors) within the last 6 month
- BK Must be Over 5 Years
- Recent Late Payments, Judgments, Liens, etc. are Case by Case
Three easy steps to start the process :
- Sign up for an iDentityIQ account for a 7 day trial for $1 click here (please provide log-in information below).
- Fill out the form below then submit (Response in 24 to 72 hours).
- Once we provide an evaluation, we’ll make a decision rather to proceed forward.
* All personal information will remain confidential and be discarded if client does not enter our program.